Monday, July 25, 2011

Beginning of the Blog!

So here goes!  My first post to my blog, French Toast.  This blog is the product of a World Literature I class I am taking with Black River Technical College.  This particular post is simply to kick off the blog.  Future posts will be adhere to a guideline directed by my instructor, Rhonda Curbo.  I must admit, the class did not seem to be one that I would like.  The pace of the class has scared me at times and I am always feeling overwhelmed with the readings and assignments.  However, I must take a few key points into consideration.  This is a faster pace than a normal, full semester class.  I work full-time.  I have a family and a life.  All-in-all, I am surviving and have enjoyed the class more than I had originally anticipated. 

Stay tuned for my next post, as I will be giving all of you followers a bit of insight to William Shakespeare.  I know it will leave you on the edge of your seats, so be ready!




Cheers and French Toast,
Jill

This is Brooklyn and I, with Kennedy the day she was born!  Love those girls!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Jill! And very lovely granddaughters :)

    ReplyDelete